Slow Media: Why Slow is Satisfying, Sustainable and Smart was released by Oxford University Press in September 2018.
Now available from Amazon or Indiebound.
To be announced. Stay tuned!
- “Woman Swears Off Internet for Six Months,” interview with Sally Herships on Marketplace (American Public Media)
- “The Slow Movement,” interview with Antony Funnell and Carl Honoré on Radio National’s Future Tense (Australian Broadcasting Corp.)
- “Slow Media: Un Média à la Fois,” interview with Nathalie Collard of La Presse (Montréal)
- “The ‘Slow Web’ Movement Will Save Our Brains,” interview with Joshua Rivera of The Daily Beast
More Writing about Slow Media
- Jennifer Rauch, “Slow Media as Alternative Media: Cultural Resistance through Print and Analog Revivals,” The Routledge Companion to Alternative & Community Media
- Jennifer Rauch, “Living Offline: Artifacts of a Life Before the Smartphone,” Medium
- Jennifer Rauch, “Three Reasons I Don’t Own a Smartphone,” HuffPost
- Jennifer Rauch, “The Origin of Slow Media: Early Diffusion of a Cultural Innovation,” Transformations