Live Events & Appearances
- April 6, 2019: Book talk at International Journalism Festival, Perugia, Italy, 3 p.m.
- April 12, 2019: Research talk at What is Technology? conference, Portland, Oregon, 10:45 a.m.
- April 17, 2019: Book talk at John Cabot University, Rome, Italy, 1:30 p.m.
- May 9, 2019: Book talk and signing at Another Read Through, Portland, Oregon, 7 p.m.
- June 27-30, 2019: Research talk at Media Ecology Association, Toronto, Ontario, TBA
- June 9, 2019: Discussion at Slow News & More Slow II conference, Eugene, Oregon. TBA
- October 2019: Book talk and signing at Long Island University Brooklyn, New York. TBA
Interviews, Book Reviews & Such
- “Beyond the Screen,” conversation with Douglas Rushkoff on Team Human Live podcast, March 13, 2019 (Portland, Oregon). Segment starts around 39m
- “Book of the Week: Slow Media,” Idler magazine (U.K.), February, 26, 2019
- Media Ethics magazine, Vol. 30(1)
- Long Island University Magazine, Fall 2018
- “Slow Down! Why We Need More Slow News,” audio interview with Juliette Freysson of Planet Mundus (Aarhus, Denmark). Segment starts around 6:50m
- “Jennifer Rauch: Slow Media Journalist,” interview with Diana Marrone of Slow Words: People & Stories from this World (Venice, Italy)
- “A Slow Media Movement,” audio interview with Sally Herships of Marketplace (American Public Media)
- “The Slow Movement,” audio interview with Antony Funnell and Carl Honoré of Radio National’s Future Tense (Australian Broadcasting Corp.)
- “Slow Media: Un Média à la Fois,” interview with Nathalie Collard of La Presse (Montréal)
- “The ‘Slow Web’ Movement Will Save Our Brains,” interview with Joshua Rivera of The Daily Beast
- “Woman Swears Off Internet for Six Months,” audio interview with Sally Herships of Marketplace (American Public Media)