Live Events & Appearances
- May 30, 2019: Book talk and signing at Another Read Through, Portland, Oregon, 7 p.m.
- June 9-10, 2019: Book talk and signing at University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon.
- June 29, 2019: Book talk and signing at the McLuhan Salon, Media Ecology Association, Toronto, Ontario, 11 a.m.
- October 2019: Book talk and signing at Long Island University Brooklyn, New York. TBA
Interviews, Book Reviews, Awards & Such
- Slow Media named a finalist for the Marshall McLuhan Book Award, June 2019.
- Slow Media awarded a Silver Nautilus Book Award, May 20, 2019.
- “A Conversation with Jennifer Rauch: Slow Media,” interview with Works & Conversations, May 6, 2019
- “Why Slow is Satisfying, Sustainable and Smart,” interview with Delayed Gratification (U.K.), April 23, 2019
- “The Urgent Quest for Slower, Better News,” The New Yorker, April 10, 2019
- “Book Review: Slow Media,” Journal of Communication, March 30, 2019
- “Beyond the Screen: Slow Media,” conversation with Douglas Rushkoff on Team Human Live podcast, March 13, 2019. Segment starts around 39m
- “Book of the Week: Slow Media,” Idler magazine (U.K.), February 26, 2019
- “A Slow Media Movement,” interview with NPR’s Marketplace (American Public Media)
- “The Slow Movement,” interview with Radio National’s Future Tense (Australian Broadcasting Corp.)